Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Tayda Electronics Help

Reviews Summary for Tayda Electronics
Tayda Electronics Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: We supply hobbyists worldwide with affordable parts for
their electronics projects. We ship daily using the most
efficient & economical methods.

Our unique combination of lowest prices, biggest
selection and fast inexpensive shipping has made us very
popular with the electronics hobbyist community.
More info: http://www.taydaelectronics.com/

You can write your own review of the Tayda Electronics.

KE5IUN Rating: 5/5 Nov 19, 2015 16:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent parts source!  Time owned: months
Was going to start home brewing a regen receiver and needed some parts and saw a recommendation in the homebrew forums for this supplier. I got on their web site and found everything I needed and then some. Ordered everything and shipping came to about six bucks! from Thailand I believe. Received an email invoice the next day saying that upon its arrival in the U.S. it would be handled by USPS and they gave me a USPS tracking number. Received my package six days later, well packed, complete and in perfect conditions. I will be ordering more very soon!

W4KRL Rating: 5/5 Oct 17, 2014 10:18 Send this review to a friend
Excellent source of parts with very fast delivery from the US.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Tayda has a wide range of discrete components and integrated circuits at very good prices. I have never had any component quality or shipment problems. Over the last two years orders have arrived from Colorado in as little as 3 days and no longer than 5. I've ordered pots, caps, trimpots, ICs, MOSFETs and protoboards. If you friend them on Facebook they often have a 15% discount every month or so.