Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | AC8Y FSK Keying Interface Kit (CW Too) Help

Reviews Summary for AC8Y FSK Keying Interface Kit (CW Too)
AC8Y FSK Keying Interface Kit (CW Too) Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $24.95 shipped
Description: True FSK/CW Hardware Interface. Easy 30 minute build. Has
DB9 and 3 RCA connectors for simple interface to PC and
Radio. Supports TxD, RTS and DTR. Buy it on eBay, search for
"FSK Keying Interface Kit".

You can write your own review of the AC8Y FSK Keying Interface Kit (CW Too).

KB1GKN Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2018 08:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent FSK interface  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought the FSK interface kit from the seller's eBay listing. The kit arrived quickly. Assembly was straightforward and easy. This interface works flawlessly with my Kenwood TS-590SG for full FSK RTTY.
W0ZS Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2016 18:13 Send this review to a friend
Great CW and FSK  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Easy kit to assemble. Works as advertised. Great if you have a rig with FSK RTTY.
K1ST Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2014 07:56 Send this review to a friend
Great FSK Hardware Interface!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I was looking for a simple interface to run my IC-706MKIIG on FSK RTTY and found this kit available on eBay. Received the kit in three days and had it built in 20 minutes. Hookup was extremely easy with the DB9 and RCA connectors on the PCB. SW setup takes a little time. You'll need to use EXTFSK.dll with MMTTY. AA5AU has a good writeup on how to set it up. I found with my USB to RS232 adapter and my laptop I couldn't use TxD but RTS and DTR worked fine. I am using it with DXLabs WinWarbler and N1MM Logger+. I highly recommend this interface.