Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Super Multiband Yagi T59GX-3040 Help

Reviews Summary for Super Multiband Yagi T59GX-3040
Super Multiband Yagi  T59GX-3040 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 0.0/5 MSRP: $2100
Description: 4 elements Yagi (14, 18, 21, 24 and 28MHz) ; Rotary Dipole (7, 10MHz) ; 3 kW SSB
More info: http://nagara-ant.com/

You can write your own review of the Super Multiband Yagi T59GX-3040.

7J1ADS Rating: 0/5 Nov 19, 2014 14:43 Send this review to a friend
Traps built in very poor quality !  Time owned: more than 12 months
I owned the T59GX-3040 for more than 6 years by focusing on the verb "owned" since I wasn`t able to "use" it for the same period of time due to its very poor traps quality. Already in the second year the traps` plastic caps started to become porous, falling off and raining down into my garden, which became worse year after year till finally all traps were accessable by rain water. I wonder why the caps are produced in skyblue hard plastic while it should be black and more soften in order to withstand the UV radiation and mechanical stress by swinging elements, especially in a country with taifuns. Despite my phone calls and eMails to Nagara HQs I wasn`t receiving any reply or apology. This is a quite high priced product. If you have that money available and want to stay with traps antennas, I recommend you to look into FRITZEL antennas. Back in Germany I had owned a FBDX-706DX for over 20 years without any such flaws.