Reviews Categories | Ham Radio Book Resellers | Radio Era Archives Help

Reviews Summary for Radio Era Archives
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 2.5/5 MSRP: $87.00
Description: Sells various old manuals - new and copies, mostly AM Broadcast manuals but some test equipment manuals.

You can write your own review of the Radio Era Archives.

WA5DCG Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2008 13:33 Send this review to a friend
Another perfect transaction  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have bought several books and at least a dozen manuals from this company over the past 10 years and every transaction could not have been better. The only reason for the bad raps on this vendor has to be some very old grumpy buyers who just want to flame someone. My experience has been 100% perfect.

N8GPQ Rating: 0/5 Feb 28, 2006 01:52 Send this review to a friend
Bad Deal!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a Wavetek 2100 service manual from these guys and received a operators manual(not bound and copied out of order). I called and talked to them and told them I asked twice on the phone before I ordered to make sure this was a service manual. Guy says "don't you ever make a mistake" and never once offered to refund my money or make it right. In fact he hung up on me during our phone conversation. These people are rude and ripped me off for $34 for 20 copied pages. I suggest you think twice before ordering from this outfit. Read the other post listed here also.