Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Amateur Radio CUSTOM - Great Circle DX Map Help

Reviews Summary for Amateur Radio CUSTOM - Great Circle DX Map
Amateur Radio CUSTOM - Great Circle DX Map Reviews: 14 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $See web site
Description: CUSTOM Amateur Radio Great Circle Maps, centered on your
exact location, maps measure 24" x 24" and are printed in
full colour on photo quality coated paper with
exceptional detail.

All maps are shipped rolled up in a custom tube to ensure
they arrive crease free and in pristine condition.
More info: http://www.dxmaps.co.uk

You can write your own review of the Amateur Radio CUSTOM - Great Circle DX Map.

GI0WLW Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2017 12:05 Send this review to a friend
A top quality product.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased a number of maps from Mike. There was an almost instant response to my order and in less than 5 days I had my maps delivered. The quality of the product is outstanding, and the custom great circle map will add to any shack which it adorns. Similarly, the prefix maps of the world and the U.S. are going to look great in a shack.The maps were delivered in a strong cardboard tube, and there was no way that the maps were going to get damaged in transit. If you're thinking of a new shack map, the product from DxMaps will not disąpoint.

KZ3J Rating: 5/5 Oct 10, 2017 18:03 Send this review to a friend
The one and only!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If you want a high quality, colour azimuthal map with the names of each country clearly printed on it, and you want that map to be centred on your QTH so that you can look -- at a glance -- for the bearing of any country in the world off of your shack, then DXmaps is your ONLY choice! Excellent quality and service!

VR2AX Rating: 5/5 Oct 8, 2017 03:00 Send this review to a friend
Professional Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a custom great circle map centered on Hong Kong. I am more than satisfied with the product and service. Mike provides a genuine bespoke map centered on your chosen location. Latitude and longitude of the centre point can be chosen to the minute and second. Helpful suggestions were made during the ordering process. The map is printed on good quality paper and deserves framing. The detail is excellent and the inclusion of ham prefixes and one's own call on the map is a plus.

GW0TOI Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2017 05:49 Send this review to a friend
Must have product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The world IS flat! especially when you have a
customised great circle map centred on your
QTH.
All in all a well made and presented map, and
puts beam heading's into a whole new Perspective!

LZ2AOV Rating: 5/5 Sep 12, 2017 09:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I Recently purchased a Custom Great Circle Map from DXMaps UK I can honestly say that this is the best GC Map I have ever seen, I have looked far and wide and this is by far the best I have come across, the print quality and detail is excellent, it came rolled up in a heavy postal tube for protection.
I have had it framed and it now hangs on my main shack wall.
Mike also very quickly answered any questions I had, very pleased with the service.

WB1FFI Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2017 10:04 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality map  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had my map framed on the wall of the shack for over 2 years and I use it to determine where to turn my YAGI for the best dx. Very pleased with the quality, paper and inks used in the production and would highly recommend this map for its intended purpose (aiming the directional antenna).

ON6AB Rating: 2/5 Mar 7, 2017 03:28 Send this review to a friend
Lack of detail  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I read all the 5/5 ratings so I decided to go for it.
Is there nobody else missing some detail on these maps??
- No call areas in VK. Just a label "VK"
- Even no call areas in USA.
- No call areas in Canada neither
- No call areas in Russia
- Small Islands are missing (Willis Island? Juan Fernandes Isl? San Felix Isl? Easter Isl? A lot other...?)
Print quality is good, but we're in 2017 so that seems obvious to me.

W7LI Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2017 20:08 Send this review to a friend
Great Circle Map  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The design and quality of the map is excellent. Quality paper and very clear print. Centered on my QTH in Oregon. Size is 24" x 24". Ordering and payment very easy. Map arrived 2 weeks from order date. I also ordered a 24 inch frame from the Amazon supplier in Michigan.

N0NB Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2017 11:51 Send this review to a friend
High quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered my custom projection map at the end of December 2016 and Mike mailed it just at year's end. What with holidays and international mail it arrived on January 23, 2017. I found a nice 24"x24" frame on Amazon from a supplier in Michigan. It arrived last night and the combination makes a very nice display on the wall above my operating desk. I highly recommend Mike's maps for your shack.

As the map is printed to be centered from my geographic location, no interpolation is required to observe the beam headings to the various parts of the world.

AB3EN Rating: 5/5 Jul 24, 2016 17:07 Send this review to a friend
Great service first class product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the custom Great Circle map centered on my QTH and a world map of Prefixes. Sure quality products fast ship and great communication with the owner. What else is there to say ut Thanks DX Maps.