Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | 2 Q Lite Lightweight Commnications Headset Help

Reviews Summary for 2 Q Lite Lightweight Commnications Headset
2 Q Lite Lightweight Commnications Headset Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$389.00
Description: Extremely lightweight boomheadset under 3.8 oz. Used mainly
in radio & TV commercial broadcast where duability and
performance are manditory. Made in Japan with 100% Japanese
components Available with Dynamic or Electret microphones.
More info: http://www.2qlite.com

You can write your own review of the 2 Q Lite Lightweight Commnications Headset.

K6USN Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2014 15:34 Send this review to a friend
Lightweight and comfortable  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have used a wide variey of communications headsets in my 50 years of military aviation and ham radio. Some were heavy and uncomfortable, others too flimsy for reliable field use.
I came across an article in the January 2014 issue of QST Magazine reviewing the 2Q Lite boomset microphone. It looked like the ideal traveling companion for my lightweight Elecraft K3 transceiver. I ordered it with the dynamic element, and it is also available with an electret element.
I have not been disappointed. It meets all my criteria for durability, comfort and audio quality that complements the expanded audio capabilities of modern transceivers. It's not inexpensive, but sometimes you get what you pay for, and in the case of the 2Q Lite it's very much worth it.