Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Radiowavz Pathfinder MK-1 Help

Reviews Summary for Radiowavz Pathfinder MK-1
Radiowavz Pathfinder MK-1 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 2.0/5 MSRP: $$129.95
Description: PATHFINDER MK1 1.8-54 MHz 500W SSB 100W CW 60FT 1.2LB
More info: http://www.shop.radiowavz.com/PATHFINDER-MK1-18-54-MHz-500W-SSB-100W-CW-60FT-12LB-RWPFMK1.htm

You can write your own review of the Radiowavz Pathfinder MK-1.

N7EKY Rating: 2/5 Dec 13, 2014 09:40 Send this review to a friend
Unusable on Low Bands  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Installed between to trees 62' apart and grounded the fed end. Measured the SWR finding it greater than 1:9.9 on 160 and 80 meters. 40 meters is 1:3.0 then 20 meters and above is less than 1:2.0. Since the antenna was purchased primarily for lower bands, I contacted Radiowavz and returned the antenna. They sent me their Pathfinder Ranger and explained that they were sending me a longer antenna. I explained that I don't have the space for a much longer antenna and found that the antenna is over 74 feet long. Raised it up anyway and let the unfed end hang down but finding similar SWR issues on the low bands. Will contact Radiowavz soon for their recommendations and will try what I can in limited area.