Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | The Connector Zone Help

Reviews Summary for The Connector Zone
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 0.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Sells connectors and other items

You can write your own review of the The Connector Zone.

KG8CO Rating: 0/5 Dec 14, 2014 10:57 Send this review to a friend
Stay Away  Time owned: months
I placed an order for some coax connectors a couple weeks ago online. First of all, I never got an e-mail purchase reply. Being patient I waited a few days before I inquired if the order had went through. After speaking with them, I was told the went through and I was all set. I was told that they were waiting on a couple items, and when they arrived, they would send out the order. I waited another week and still nothing arrived so I contacted them again, but they still waiting on the additional parts. I waited a few more days and called again, and it turns out they were still waiting on the additional parts which were supposed to be in that day. I told the lady that if the parts did not come in today to cancel my order. I requested they she contact me if the order was going to be cancelled. Well a few more days went by, didn't hear anything so I assumed the parts were on the way. I decided to double check on these parts, and it turns the order had been cancelled and was given an apology that I wasn't contacted.
I will say this was worst online shopping experience that I have ever had. The way the operation is running, I bet the website will not be up long, so I would stay away.