Reviews Categories | Electron Tubes | FU728F TETRODE TUBE Help

Reviews Summary for FU728F TETRODE TUBE
FU728F TETRODE TUBE Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$200usd
Description: FU728F Chinese TUBE Equivalent to 4XC1500B. More Robust With Heat Dissipation 1600Watt.

You can write your own review of the FU728F TETRODE TUBE.

W5RG Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2017 11:35 Send this review to a friend
GREAT POWER  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have a pair of these tubes in a chinese amplifier.I see 6KW out of the pair.The amplifier works very good with very low drive. Be careful where you buy spare tubes..I have a friend VE2ZV that has the same amplifier and bought spare tubes from e-bay and has problems now with the amplifier. He has lost idling current and is now in need of repair..Safe to say never buy cheap tubes on e-bay..He did get his money back.. that's a good thing. These tubes have gone up in price and will keep going up.I bought a extra set when I bought my Amptec LA4000. Glad I did!

AB4D Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2016 10:40 Send this review to a friend
4CX1500B on Steroids   Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have a pair of the FU-728-F tubes in an OM Power 4000A amplifier. The tubes seem very rugged and the amplification factor is excellent. I've seen a pair of these tube make over 6200 watts, without any issues.

I found nothing to complain about regarding these tubes.

NN2X Rating: 5/5 Sep 4, 2016 09:27 Send this review to a friend
Great Power  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have the DX 3SP (Emtron Amplifier) which uses two FU728F's. The Output is higher than the 4CX1500B at a fraction of the price.

With my Emtron, I can generate 5,000 (Watts) PEP.

If the tube fails (One of them), I can use just one of the tubes, and easily obtain 2500 Watts (Nice feature from Emtron)...

The Tubes can be as low as 200 (USD), sometimes, 400 (USD)...Bottom line less expensive more power, and available

ZL4IV Rating: 5/5 Sep 3, 2016 19:23 Send this review to a friend
Value for money  Time owned: more than 12 months
My two amps use the FU728F's, DX-2sp & DX-3sp. Output is much greater than the 4CX1500B at less cost. The Emtron amps will take these though as heater voltage tap is provided but output will be down by about 25%. There are 3 types of FU728F's, easy to know what version to buy, lots of information about them. Current production (2016) are robust and reliable, the others, take your chances.

VK6WB Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2015 14:27 Send this review to a friend
VERY GOOD  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just bough this tube from BD3MO, for $200usd.its 100% full spec and stable. My AMP is EMTRON DX-1SP
So now I use the original tube that come with the AMP as Spare. Don't buy from E-bay you might get
dodge one hi.