Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | RT Systems Programmers Help

Reviews Summary for RT Systems Programmers
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$49.00
Description: Software enabling fast, easy and accurate loading of data into ham radios. Use to quickly load all of your favorites into the rig including Name, frequency, tone, comments, etc.
More info: http://www.rtsystemsinc.com

You can write your own review of the RT Systems Programmers.

N7IGW Rating: 5/5 Jan 27, 2017 09:11 Send this review to a friend
The best  Time owned: more than 12 months
After having a lot of trouble programing my FTM100DR with the Yaesu software I bought the RT program and it worked the first time no issues.
When I bought MY FT2DR I bought the RT software and cable and after adding the inso to it, the HT was done in less than 15 minutes. It has never failed me on any of the 5 radio I have used it with. So all I can say is BUY it you will LIKE it. It is soooo easy.

73s N7IGW

WA2OLZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 28, 2015 09:39 Send this review to a friend
Quick, easy & great support  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used the RT Systems programmer for my Kenwood TM-V71A for several years and always found it the best of the breed for programming the rig. I recently bought a Baofeng dual-band HT and decided to first try the manufacturer-provided software, then tried CHIRP. CHIRP was far better than the Baofeng software, but still left a lot to be desired. I then ordered the UV-82 programmer from RT Systems and couldn't be happier. It works, works every time, and works without any effort.
A cockpit error loading a route file from RFinder to the UV-82L using the RT Systems programmer led me to shoot an email to RT Systems. I was hoping for a fast reply as I'm leaving on a road trip in a couple of days and wanted to use the UV-82L on the way. Well, Bob from RT Systems replied, answered my question and did it within 45 minutes. You can't beat that for service! If I could rate RT Systems higher than a Five I would do so.