Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | RUMlogNG for OS X 10.10+ Help

Reviews Summary for RUMlogNG for OS X 10.10+
RUMlogNG for OS X 10.10+ Reviews: 12 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Free
Description: The next generation of the excellent RUMlog logging software for OS X.
More info: http://dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMsoft_Home.html

You can write your own review of the RUMlogNG for OS X 10.10+.

N8XMS Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2015 12:34 Send this review to a friend
A great product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I will keep this short since I havenít really been using this software for very long. I recently switched from Aether to RUMLogNG and Iím not looking back! (See my Aether review.) RUMLogNG is absolutely an outstanding product and itís free to boot. (Although I will be sending in a donation to DL2RUM soon.) I wonít even try to list all of the features other than to say that it greatly exceeds my needs. Iím still climbing the learning curve with the result that almost every day Iím finding something new to be pleased with. The only ďweaknessĒ that I will mention is that the documentation is somewhat sparse and the authorís native German does show through in the wording. There is, however, a users group that helps and a question posting that I made there was answered immediately.

K3DCW Rating: 5/5 Feb 19, 2015 17:32 Send this review to a friend
The classic RUMlog, but even better!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Tom (DL2RUM) has released the latest version of his excellent RUMlog logging software, now known as RUMlogNG. Developed as a Cocoa application from the ground up, RUMlogNG takes the familiar RUMlog interface and updates it for OS X 10.10 and beyond.

RUMlogNG features enhanced LoTW support, an improved DX Cluster with outstanding filtering, support for more receivers, tighter integration with Fldigi, and much much more.

Try it and you'll find that it is a fantastic piece of software for those chasing DX; particularly if you're an eQSL or LoTW user.

Get it today; you won't be sorry.