Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing & safety gear | CUG Mast Solutions (MM0CUG) Help

Reviews Summary for CUG Mast Solutions (MM0CUG)
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: For amateur radio enthusiasts with a modest budget and/or limited space.

We specialise in masts, mast accesories and antenna kits at budget prices

You can write your own review of the CUG Mast Solutions (MM0CUG).

SKIPPYONTHEAIR Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2016 03:05 Send this review to a friend
Great Mast  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
After getting the goahead to purchase a hexbeam I needed a mast to fit it on.

After some searching I discovered MM0CUG who was also localish to my QTH. Any way he came out we discussed a few things and decided on a 12m box section mast.

had a electric which fitted for it to telescope up to the 12m.

Gary worked to the delivery schedule of the hexbeam I had ordered.

I Got Gary to install and do the ground works and he even came around to help me mout the rotator and hexbeam to the mast.

Love the remote sensor on the winch so I can zap it from the house to extend or retract and the mast its self blends into the country side.

I would say Ill buy another one from him but it will last a life time and is built in such away that you can take it with you just have to buy another ground socket.

Thanks you Gary
2E0ZMX Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2016 14:21 Send this review to a friend
Brilliant Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed my lattice tower stronger so I could tilt it over with it half extended, Gary was on the case straight away and built my 12 meter lattice tower to a brilliant standard, Gary arrived bang on time and was finished in just a few hours and he drove from Aberdeen to Hampshire
so if you are anywhere in the UK he will deliver and install.

Thank you Gary.....
Excellent service all round A class !!
Highly recommended
G4AYU Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2015 22:45 Send this review to a friend
Great Item...Well Made  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Gary produces a range of towers and masts.
I got the wall mounted tilt version which extends to about 40 feet, and all I can say is what a great product.
Also the service and information from Gary is second to none.
Highly recommended.