Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | BPTower Benny Peterson WB4SQC Help

Reviews Summary for BPTower Benny Peterson WB4SQC
BPTower Benny Peterson WB4SQC Reviews: 17 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Very reasonable
Description: Good planning and good work.

Benny Peterson, WB4SQC

423-612-0451

hovernaut@comcast.net

You can write your own review of the BPTower Benny Peterson WB4SQC .

K4DZR Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2015 08:52 Send this review to a friend
Great Choice!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Benny has done tower and Antenna maintenance for me and is very knowledgeable on tower/antenna installation. He would be a great choice if you are looking for tower/antenna installer,

K4MK Rating: 5/5 Mar 22, 2015 13:41 Send this review to a friend
Professional work  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I had Benny Peterson at my QTH to de-install a large vertical at the tower top, install a new mast, rotator, and 6 meter yagi, and re-install the vertical above the yagi.
He came well-equipped with all the gear needed, worked carefully and safely, and installed everything just as I had wanted it. Even though occasional rain showers made the job more difficult, Benny got the job done and it looks good and works perfectly.
I would certainly recommend Benny for your tower / antenna projects.

KT4TD Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2015 11:27 Send this review to a friend
Hire this Man if you need tower work!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been president of 3 ham clubs and currently am president of 2. All of the clubs have their own repeaters. I hired Benny to install several antennas for our repeater systems on top of a commercial tower on a remote mountain site. These were very large heavy antennas which most tower companies couldn't handle. Benny did a fantastic job! He shows up with everything you could possibly need and works very hard to get the job done right the first time. Many of our club members have hired him over the years to do work for them and all of them have nothing but praise for Benny's work. He also does some work for the local radio shops. Benny is a professional with years of experience and knowledge, as well as all the proper tools to do the job. If you need tower or antenna work you should hire him. I definitely would again!

N4TG Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2015 10:06 Send this review to a friend
Good Tower Work  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used Benny three times so far and he always shows up early and works steady till the job is done. He came over and hung three pulleys and ropes on my tower for me. Later he came over and took down 50 feet of freestanding rusty 55G, the rotator and the mast. Later he came back over and put the same re-glavanized tower, rotator and mast back up. He had all the necessary equipment. He came over when he said he would and communicated with me ahead of time when the weather was iffy and we had to change dates. He broought along some HT's to use for communication. As soon as I get my new beam built, I'll have him come over again and put it up. He would also build and check out the beam if I needed him too. His rates are very reasonable.

W4PGM Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2015 08:26 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have used Benny twice and soon to be a third time. He is very knowledgeable and works efficiently but safely. He complete what I estimated at 7 days in just about 4 and a half days. The installation looks professional with all cable dressed properly and the tower grounded per code. In planning Benny gave me quite a bit of phone time that made the project much easier to complete.

K4YRK Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2015 04:19 Send this review to a friend
Great work at reasonable price  Time owned: months
Benny does great tower work. He is very professional and safe in his work. His pricing is reasonable.
I will be using him again on my 90 foot tower.

Dave
K4YRK
Farragut, TN

W2LO Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2015 08:41 Send this review to a friend
Great job!  Time owned: more than 12 months
BP Tower WB4SQC 423-612-0451

I had heard several good comments about Benny Petersonís tower
work so when I finally decided to put up my Rohn 45, Force 12 C31XR and
WARC yagis a few years ago I contacted him. We talked several times on the
phone and he soon stopped by while on his way to another job to evaluate my
project. Benny's home base is in Erwin, TN, but he travels far and wide.

From the beginning it was obvious that Benny, through his years of tower
work, was thoroughly familiar with all aspects of tower installation . Iíve been
licensed 55 years and while I donít claim to know it all, Iíve experienced a lot.
Benny understood what I wanted and brought his experience to this project to
make my plan reality. We discussed different ways of approaching an issue,
always with safety first and foremost. What I got has been an antenna system
that has exceeded my expectation of performance and reliability.

Bennyís rates were quite reasonable and he never lacked any specialized
equipment in his array be it a gin pole, carabiners, Tower Jack, ropes or even a
diesel tractor all of which he carried in his well-organized
truck. He constructed the rebar cage, helped and supervised the concrete pour,
assembled the yagis and trammed them up. When I accidentally programmed
my rotor control to not rotate(!) he found the problem. He has always been
responsive to any questions that Iíve had.
And when the job was finished it was done right! My next tower will be
installed by Benny for sure.