Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | NYQsl Printing Help

Reviews Summary for NYQsl Printing
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: High quality full color QSL printing and custom design.
More info: http://nyqsl.com/

You can write your own review of the NYQsl Printing.

K8TS Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2017 12:14 Send this review to a friend
Outragasly Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had been looking for a new qsl design for some time and came across one I liked. Unfortunly it was copy written and I could not use it. Scanning printers on this site, I came upon NYQSL, and decided to take a look at what they had to offer.

Not only did he offer several beautiful designs, but also offered a site of "canned photos" (thousands) which the rights could be purchased for unreasonably low cost. (My glossy cost $5.00). He orders up the design and it is included with the printing (NOT added to) Shipping is N/C

It was late Friday nite when I started playing around with it, and emailed the front and back image #'s to him, with my pertain information. I had an answer early Monday morning, and after a few emails back and forth on details the card was complete by Monday nite, paid for by PayPal, and went to the printer. Was shipped on Friday, and received first of the week.

Through my 45 years of hamming, I have designed my own and had done at local printers but not happy with the results, also sent to some of the big name printers with good results, but these are by far the best I have had. Period. Best.

Double sided, 250, glossy, custom lettering on photo, and logos, cost $54.00; designed, shipped and received in 8 days. (Weekend included!)

To show that he is a real professional, he shows a list of other potential printers right on his home page. He wants you to have what you desire.

He can expect more reorders from me.

NX9Y Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2015 21:45 Send this review to a friend
Very Happy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted a QSL card that stood out and would make the person I sent it to not want to immediately toss it in the shredder! I chose a background photo and emailed Andy with my mental picture of what I wanted and pretty much left the rest up to him! What he and his team came up with was amazing! I would never have though up the design he got back to me with. The cards are printed on high quality paper stock, they have a great feel and glossy finish. If you are looking for a unique QSL card design, Andy and his team are your guys. Thanks again!

N2HO Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2015 17:05 Send this review to a friend
Superb quality!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The print quality and the paper stock is superb, with high gloss lamination on the front. I placed my order using their website and received a sample of design within several hours. After some little correction in the front and back sides I approved the order and received the confirmation email. The order was printed very fast, I received newly printed QSL cards via UPS in two weeks. The packing was also excellent, in a very sturdy box, and each pack of cards (approx. 3" stack) was wrapped with clear plastic film, protecting against moisture.
Excellent print service, job well done!