Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | NYQSL QSL CARD PRINTERS Help

Reviews Summary for NYQSL QSL CARD PRINTERS
Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$88/500 CARDS
Description: CUSTOM QSL CARDS
More info: http://WWW.NYQSL.COM

You can write your own review of the NYQSL QSL CARD PRINTERS.

KC1DCB Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2016 16:30 Send this review to a friend
Very impressed  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my cards today. They are great looking. I couldn't have asked for anything better and at a great price. I was a little worried because the price was very good and not many reviews, but everything turned out perfect. I will definitely use them again in the future.

KM4SEG Rating: 5/5 Apr 24, 2016 19:14 Send this review to a friend
Old Florida Custom QSL Card  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I spent many hours researching QSL card designers/printers and was almost considering giving up. That is until I came across NY QSL. Their website is clear, concise and has a plethora of designs and suggestions. I was very impressed with the options and pricing, but I was not able to find the "old Florida" niche I was looking for. So I took a chance and emailed Andy with a couple of design ideas, and did not expect much. Andy responded the next day and was more than willing to help me design the perfect QSL card. Within a few days he sent me a couple excellent designs, but I was still not 100% sure. So again I took him to task and asked for another design. Within 24 hours I had another design, which helped me decide Andy had nailed it on his batch. After confirming which design I wanted and verifying the final proofs my new cards were in hand within a few days. This whole process only took about 10 days from concept to product in hand. The cards are of excellent quality and are carefully packed to ensure safe arrival. NY QSL is an excellent operation that I highly recommend.

K8LGY Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2015 09:05 Send this review to a friend
Top quality QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Being in the market for some new Qsl cards I was checking out the various printers.I originally was going to use a digital photo & have a custom card made. I came across NYQSL site on the internet. When I checked out their site I was impressed with their template designs & choose the eagle & flag template & worked with their design team on a custom back. They also will use your digital file or you can select a photo from a archive. They were great to work with & I had my cards in 4 days.The cards were printed on 16pt stock & the quality was excellent . Check them out you will be impressed.

KU2M Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2015 08:55 Send this review to a friend
Top Quality QSLs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was a little skeptical since NYQSL are a new and unknown company, but as it turned out, they did a spectacular job - and at a very reasonable price. Not only did they reproduce my complicated design EXACTLY as I laid it out, but the actual quality of the cards exceeded my expectation. The photo quality of reproduction, print and color quality was outstanding, as good or better than the very best cards I've seen, and the card stock itself is first rate. This is a "deluxe" quality card!

I also received my cards in a very reasonable time frame, so I'm a happy camper and can recommend their service and reliability without recommendation.

K6KQV Rating: 5/5 Apr 23, 2015 16:42 Send this review to a friend
Great custom printing.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very fine quality printing on heavy 16pt card stack.
Price is very competitive with other printers.
They will send you a proof within 24 hours of receipt of your order and work with you until the
design is exactly what you want.
Excellent packing. Cards received in perfect condition.