Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Phonema Speakers Help

Reviews Summary for Phonema Speakers
Phonema Speakers Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $165 shipped and insured from Spa
Description: The KSP3 Speaker especially designed for Elecraft K3. It has a neodymium driver. The box is sealed and wrapped with New Multi-Density foam and has a frontal protection grill. It matches the height and color of the K3 and has a wire bail. Its specifications are:
• Dimensions (height x width x depth): 102 x 200 x
254 mm. (4 x 7,8 x 10 in)
• Maximum height: 152 mm. (5,9 in)
• Weight: 1,5 Kg. (3,3 lb)
• Maximum power: 30 W
• Impedance: 4 ohm.
• Sensibility: 82 dB
• Frequency response: 100-20000 Hz
Made in Barcelona. Spain by EA3OW
More info: http://www.phonemaspeakers.com

You can write your own review of the Phonema Speakers .

KC0W Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2015 20:45 Send this review to a friend
Nice Speaker  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Although I wear headphones 99% of the time while operating I thought I would give this speaker a try. Aesthetically it looks real nice next to my K3 & sounds decent.

The speaker was shipped to me the very next day after I ordered it. The tracking numbers were immediately emailed to me by Phonema. Only problem was that my speaker must have got "lost in the mail" because it took just a few days short of 1 month in order to receive the speaker. Phonema was helpful & I believe they would have shipped me a new speaker if I never received my original speaker.

Good customer service & a nice looking/performing speaker.........'da Cow rates it 5 Bellowing Moo's.

Tom KC0W

W7BV Rating: 5/5 May 13, 2015 10:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent speaker that matchs Elecraft K3   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Phonema KSP3 Speakers are well made, match the K3 in color and height, and have excellent sound. They are made in Barcelona, Spain by EA3OW who responded immediately to my request for pricing and my subsequent order and related correspondence. I purchased a pair of the speakers and had the speakers shipped via the Spanish Postal Service which does not require provision of one’s social security or passport number as do some shippers in Europe. In addition, the Spanish Postal Service provides a tracking number via the US Postal Service. Delivery took almost two weeks. I have been very pleased with the quality and volume of sound when listening to cw, ssb, or am signals. My only criticism is that the speakers come with a fixed wire bail that replaces the front feet if one wishes to have the speakers inclined along with the K3. A folding bail similar to that used on the K3 and P3 would be a good improvement and provide better flexibility.