Reviews Categories | Antenna Analyzers | MFJ-223, COLOR GRAPHIC VNA ANTENNA ANALYZER, 1-60MHZ Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-223, COLOR GRAPHIC VNA ANTENNA ANALYZER, 1-60MHZ
MFJ-223, COLOR GRAPHIC VNA ANTENNA ANALYZER, 1-60MHZ Reviews: 6 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $279.95
Description: COLOR GRAPHIC VNA ANTENNA ANALYZER, 1-60MHZ
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-223

You can write your own review of the MFJ-223, COLOR GRAPHIC VNA ANTENNA ANALYZER, 1-60MHZ.

KC1MK Rating: 4/5 Apr 14, 2017 02:51 Send this review to a friend
Very useful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased an MFJ-223 and have been using it to help adjust a couple of wire antennas. It seems to be fairly accurate and definitely useful. I also keep it connected to a a coax switch in the shack to check SWR bandwidth with various manual tuner settings.

KG6EID Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2016 21:11 Send this review to a friend
Great Item!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I love this little unit. It does everything that it is supposed to. Also, it's very affordable and has helped me get into HF a lot quicker. The functions are easy to navigate, and the buttons are very intuitive. I recommend it to anyone that needs something pocket-sized that will troubleshoot any HF antenna system. Highly recommended!

K5BA Rating: 5/5 Feb 11, 2016 04:56 Send this review to a friend
Great little tool!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I totally love my MFJ-223. It fits in my pocket right next to my magnifying glass that I use to read the screen but that's OK by me. I can scan the whole HF band or just a piece of it or even just one frequency. It has a Lithium rechargeable battery and an auto-turn-off feature in case I forget what I was doing which I do sometimes. If I want to single step through the scan report to see the individual impedance, resistance, reactance, and SWR measurements at each frequency, it can do that too. Last but not least, it's in color and carries the MFJ USA warranty and service support. Unlike the Chinese offerings on Ebay, the manual is in grammatically correct English. However....the on screen help has some obvious English grammar issues left over from the translation from Chinese but nothing so bad that you can't understand it.

KE1R Rating: 5/5 Dec 3, 2015 18:26 Send this review to a friend
Cute and great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Like many hams I have had many Heathkits and MFJ products over the years. I have had an MFJ-269B Antenna Analyzer for several years and always found it to be a necessary piece of equipment. Recently purchased an MFJ-223 Antenna Analyzer and found it simply amazing. Can easily see HF antenna resonant frequencies and accurately measure SWR and frequencies. Small, accurate, graphic screen. Limit to 60 MHz and cannot upload to computer, but a handy product for the pocket. Charge via USB cord.

KU3X Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2015 06:45 Send this review to a friend
Great pocket size analyzer  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Iíve owned the MFJ-223 since Dec 2014. I wanted a small pocket sized antenna analyzer to go along with me when I operate portable. This little unit gives me all the information I need to make quick adjustments to any of my antennas. Itís super easy to use.
Hook the coax from the antenna to the 223, set the frequency and the spam. Push SCAN and it
a few seconds you have your needed information.
The battery is charged via USB cable and holds a charge for an extended period of time. I also have a SARK 110 and Rig Expert AA-600 for serious antenna work, but the little MFJ-223 is super easy to use and is small enough to carry anywhere.

N4IN Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2015 05:12 Send this review to a friend
Great analyzer for field and shack use  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been looking at this type of analyzer from MFJ and it Asian original manufacturer for the last few months. I wanted an analyzer that had a graphic sweep scan with variable sweep bandwidth; this one will do 300kHz - 48MHz and is ideal for quick setup of my Buddipole, field day antenna, or going over adjustments to the home shack antennas. It is limited to 1-60MHz but that is all I need. I will post a follow up review after I have used for a few months.