Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | CQ Maps Help

Reviews Summary for CQ Maps
CQ Maps Reviews: 95 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Professional Maps for Amateur Radio. Each Amateur Radio map is custom made for you and is the end result of hours of enjoyable labor and painstaking quality control. In the end, my goal is for all who order from CQmaps to sit back and look at their map as not only a geographic tool, but as something to be truly happy with.
More info: http://www.cqmaps.com

You can write your own review of the CQ Maps.

K5GH Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2016 16:50 Send this review to a friend
Great looking display  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The 24x36 size map is poster size, so go to wally world and get a wide frame poster frame and it will
dress up the map and makes a great wall display.

WA1EAZ Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2016 09:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I really like a map. I have no interest in computer control. The map gives me as much directional sense as I need.

Just be a little careful in loosening the rotor box assembly.

KI5II Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2016 15:16 Send this review to a friend
Love it  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Fast service great product. Controller looks very nice.

W0ZZY Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2016 10:12 Send this review to a friend
Great maps  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I ordered a map printed on Tyvek and the quality is great. The personalization is a nice touch. Easy to use website and a nice ordering system. They even threw in a bonus map when it shipped.

K5ACL Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2016 08:46 Send this review to a friend
Had an order mix up but company corrected it fast!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a map from CQ maps for the shack, there were a few order mixups initially, but the company was quick to correct them and send out the correct map! A+ for service & the product.

Bonus was the extra 100 watts & a wire graphic placed on the map :)

Great product, great company.

K5ACL Rating: 3/5 Jul 21, 2016 05:08 Send this review to a friend
Error on first map, wrong map sent second time around  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I feel like another odd man out here...

I ordered a cq maps to place in the shack, arrived quickly & on time, product was decent, I would've liked a little more thickness on the paper used for the map, but that's just a personal preference.

My grid locator was wrong on the map, so I notified the company, and they quickly sent out a replacement map, but the replacement map was not the original map that I ordered, however it did have the correct information on it this time.

I ordered a DX Entities, Prefixes & CQ Zones map, & I received a 'Azimuthal equidistant projection map' which looks great and all, but more for the person who uses directional antennas perhaps?

3 stars for effort :)

KJ4KKI Rating: 4/5 Jul 12, 2016 01:18 Send this review to a friend
Nice Map--Wish It Was Bigger.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A 4.5 maybe? I feel like the odd man out, after reading all the rankings of 5. The company is first rate in customer service and questions answered. The map is excellent quality, and the free map that was previouisly offered is just as nice. I plan to get others. I just wish they were a bit larger. I also got a map from Amazon for $15. It is approximately 2'x3', and lists the zones, however it also lists country prefixes on individual countries, as well as the country's prefix, CQ and ITU zone at the bottom of the map. I mounted it on cork board. This map will be my push pin map. The CQ maps will be more for decoration.

W8FLC Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2016 23:34 Send this review to a friend
Great Maps  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Purchased an azimuth map for my Yaesu Rotor Dial.
Looks great with the new leds I added to the controller

W8PMR Rating: 5/5 Jun 6, 2016 13:25 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful maps  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased an azimuth map for my Yeasu roto. It fits over the dial, and is very detailed.

W4ADB Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2016 07:20 Send this review to a friend
Very good product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I resently bought a customized NPOTA map. The map is very well made, and was delivered virtually in no time. I made the order in the morning and the customized map with my call sign was shipped in the same day! Great job!