Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | CQ Maps Help

Reviews Summary for CQ Maps
CQ Maps Reviews: 95 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Professional Maps for Amateur Radio. Each Amateur Radio map is custom made for you and is the end result of hours of enjoyable labor and painstaking quality control. In the end, my goal is for all who order from CQmaps to sit back and look at their map as not only a geographic tool, but as something to be truly happy with.
More info: http://www.cqmaps.com

You can write your own review of the CQ Maps.

KC5WA Rating: 5/5 May 4, 2016 11:21 Send this review to a friend
Fanstatic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought the Azimuth Projection Map and the DX Companion Table. Truly worth the price to be able to have the information at my finger tips. The best I've seen from any source at any price. Yup! it is a DX'ers best source of information for the shack

W1NCH Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2016 17:56 Send this review to a friend
Repeat customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My desk at my day job is a small cube, so there isn't much room for a lot of personal items. Once I hung the college degree, security certification and a few pictures of the family, there was - I thought - no room left for anything ham-related.

I heard about CQ Maps through the "100 Watts and A Wire" podcast, so I decided to look see what they had available. Nothing screams "ham radio" like an azimuthal projection map - you just don't see them used anywhere else - so I ordered a 13x19 laminated version with the 100WAAW logo.

Aside from what I thought was a steal of a price ($25 for a custom, laminated map), it arrived within days of the order. It fit the available space perfectly, makes a great conversation piece, and allows me a few moments of daydreaming here and there.

But wait! There's more!

My order came with a bonus US Call Sign Districts map. With no place to put this map, I decided to hang it in my shack - right next to a second azimuthal projection map. Both fit neatly into 13x19 poster frames and look great.

Top quality products for a great price - you can't ask for anything more.

W2FBS Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2016 13:06 Send this review to a friend
Well Made and Easy to Read  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very well laid out and easy to read. Even for these old eyes. I got the laminated version and it is made of sturdy stock with a very clear laminate covering. It looks great up on the wall!

N5TXG Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2016 11:54 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent quality and detail, even the small island nations are easily identifiable.

K6SDW Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2016 21:38 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I also ordered the NPOTA CQ map and it looks great and excellent quality.

You will need your reading glasses to read

Cheers All

N4LJS Rating: 5/5 Apr 24, 2016 11:14 Send this review to a friend
Great station accessory  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My last map still showed the earth as being flat so I thought I was due for a new one. I got the 24 x 36 world DX entities, prefixes and CQ Zones with the laminated heavy weight paper. It looks good on the wall and is easy to read. I especially like the CQ Zones are easy to read.

W2EM Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2016 06:55 Send this review to a friend
NPOTA MAP  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These guys do a great job. I got a NPOTA map for our club and forgot to tell them our club call. They contacted me for it and the map arrived two days later. Quality work and great service. Can't ask for more than that.

KP4FMD Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2016 15:53 Send this review to a friend
Prompt Delivery - Excellent print  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There is a lot of information printed in the map. But the are easy to read.

N0RCN Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2016 12:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The first map came dented thanks to USPS mishandling. But CQ Maps only needed a picture of the map and the shipping tube, and another map showed up a few days later ... and arrived in perfect condition. I'll definitely be buying other maps from CQ Maps for the shack.

K4WP Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2016 12:37 Send this review to a friend
NPOTA MAP  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Orderded a NPOTA map an it was delivered in a few days. The quality is excellent an I am using it to track all the Parks I work. When a Park is confirmed, I mark through it with a Highlighter. The info is still readable an now I have a permanent record of my chasing National Parks in 2016. Bill K4WP