Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | QSK,llc TP-1 Iambic Electronic CW Touch Paddle Help

Reviews Summary for QSK,llc TP-1 Iambic Electronic CW Touch Paddle
QSK,llc  TP-1 Iambic Electronic CW Touch Paddle Reviews: 9 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $149.00
Description:

. Silent Operation
. No moving parts
. No contacts to clean or adjust
. High speed capacitive touch sensor circuit
. Adjustable sensitivity
. Rugged all metal cover, frame, and base construction
. Durable epoxy powder coat satin finish
. Unique padded base design for stability and operator comfort
. Easily reconfigured for right or left hand operation
. Opto-isolated output

More info: http://www.qskllc.com/#!tp-1/cyt6

You can write your own review of the QSK,llc TP-1 Iambic Electronic CW Touch Paddle.

WF3T Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2017 16:43 Send this review to a friend
Amazing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Here's all you need to know about this paddle: I've been using a keyboard for 20+ years because it becomes extremely difficult to send accurate code over 40 wpm with a paddle. I recently found out that all of the guys I talk to regularly at 45/50 wpm are using this paddle! If these guys can send great code at those speeds with this paddle, you can send great code at whatever speed you happen to be at.

W7BV Rating: 5/5 Dec 11, 2016 16:33 Send this review to a friend
Excellant CW Touch Paddle  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I echo all of the very positive reviews of the TP-1 CW Touch Paddle - excellant feel, well built, very stable, reasonably priced, and , Bob, N1KW, provides great service. I have used it with my K3, KX2, and KX3 with terrific keying of all of these rigs. I've now retired my various, high quality mechanical keys in favor of touch paddles!

AE7US Rating: 5/5 Nov 17, 2016 10:59 Send this review to a friend
Is this heaven?  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got it yesterday, It came wired for a lefty with the dit contact on the right side, so redid that wiring and now it's just right. I took to this paddle right away. It's a joy to use. I have 3 older Vibros, a Bencher BY-2, a Cootie and now this great touch paddle. I have it wired inline with the Bencher, so I can compare. I also use a keyboard at times, and of the seven possibilities, I think the TP-1 wins hands down--especially for sending at higher speeds and with precision. It's very responsive, does not move, and is very attractive. If Bang & Olufsen made a paddle, it might look like this one. It's a beauty. If you're looking for accuracy and precision, you can't do any better than this.

DF1HX Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2016 08:51 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My TP-1 arrived today. Hooked it up to my KX3, works better then expected.
However there was some 'practising' needed, set the VOX of my KX3 to PTT for 'rehearsal'.
I am used to 'mechanical' paddles (Schurr Profi II and Begali Magnetic) so there were some errors, especially with the 'X' and the '/', first. After abt. 10 minutes i finished the 'rehearsal' and did two QSOs, band conditions were bad on my end.
Great support by the manufacturer, all questions were answered immediatly, shipping was fast/reliable.
I really can recommend this key to all CW enthusiasts!

AA1C Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2015 12:20 Send this review to a friend
Best touch paddle ever!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
From the moment I started sending code with the QSK,LLC TP-1 Touch paddle, it was obvious that it is something special. This key clearly surpasses all others that I have used in over 62 years of CW hamming. The TP-1 is quick to learn, effortless in use, fatigue free, and will allow you to improve every aspect of your CW, especially your speed. It is inherently faster than ANY mechanical paddle.
At $149.00, it is a steal in today's market. It comes with a universal regulated RF filtered power supply with international A.C. adapters, and cable.
Product quality is outstanding.
AA1C

K8PX Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2015 10:47 Send this review to a friend
K8PX  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have had a lot of mechanical paddles most are good.
Using a new touch Paddle has been a challange this is the third one I have used .
Started out with the arrl vintage QST kit.
And with a lot of practice I was able to send with it.
Now with the new paddle at QSKLLC (I can send Better than I ever thought would be possible .....)
Try one and see how easy it is to use and increase your sending speed.

Qso's that go a couple of hours are a breeze with this newly designed toucher.

K9VIS Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2015 07:01 Send this review to a friend
Excellent paddle easy to use.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The TP-1 touch paddle (no moving parts) for CW has allowed me to improve my code skills even after more than 55 years pounding brass. Both RX and TX speed increased. This is the best paddle I have used and I have several. Easy to use and very comfortable.

N6TT Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2015 13:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent paddles  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been pounding the brass for 50+ yrs and enjoy QRQ conversational CW. I've found I am able to send 45 wpm easier and for longer periods of time with the TP-1 over my large collection of mechanical paddles. Most decent mechanical paddles will cost up to $500 compared to the TP-1 at $149. What a bargain. 50 yrs or just starting out you cant go wrong and wont be disappointed with these FB paddles.

WA7HJV Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2015 11:39 Send this review to a friend
I highly recommend this paddle for all CW ops.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was fortunate enough to be a Beta tester for the pre-production model and I must say that I fell in love with it. I have tried other touch paddles in the past but I could never become proficient with them. Either they moved around on me or I just wasn't able to get synced up with them.

I have various other paddles including Bencher and Begali but this is for sure my favorite!

On a good day I can effortlessly zip along at 45+ wpm which I was never able to do on my other paddles.

This paddle premiered at Dayton this year at the QSK,llc (N1KW) booth.