Reviews Categories | Antenna Analyzers | KVE60C 0.5-60MHz VNA Help

Reviews Summary for KVE60C 0.5-60MHz VNA
KVE60C 0.5-60MHz VNA Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.3/5 MSRP: $266
Description: HF Vector impedance antenna analyzer
More info: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121470401965?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You can write your own review of the KVE60C 0.5-60MHz VNA.

DL2FDJ Rating: 3/5 Dec 25, 2016 20:37 Send this review to a friend
Ok but cheap case  Time owned: more than 12 months
Device works as advertaised. After owning it for just over a year and useing it maybe 5 times, the display goes out in areas for the time a button is pressed. I have doupts about the reliabilety of the product. I also own the 520 UHF/VHF version, which has no display issues so far.

N7SOC Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2015 17:34 Send this review to a friend
Great Analyzer  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
decided I needed an analyzer to truly see what my antenna and tuner are doing. found the KVE for less money than the comparable MFJ 223. turns out that I now wonder how I got along without this analyzer (or one similar). I can tune my Buckmaster to a specific frequency or analyze the antenna for an entire band. I always use this analyzer to tune before I even touch the transceiver. Although it is one additional step in the ham procedure it is well worth it to know that I am operating to the best that I can. I can recommend this little device.. true, I need my glasses to read it but that is a small price to pay.

4X1PD Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2015 03:33 Send this review to a friend
High quality pocket wonder  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
With My previous antenna analyzer MFJ-269 I was not satisfied about the performances accuracy and I wanted a better and smaller tester.
So My choice fell on pocket-sized KVE60C. Ordered from eBay ( I have no affiliation with the manufacturer or the seller), arrived fast, include 50ohm termination, BNC male to SO-239 female, BNC male to PL259 male and BNC male to N-Type male. Soft Rev D3.60.
It works continuously from 0 to 60 MHZ. It has amazingly sharp 1600-pixel/inch TFT multicolor display - easy to read in direct sunlight.
Selectable manually frequency step: Min 100Hz / step, powerful for narrow band antenna measurements, such as small loop antenna. Max 48MHz span for multiband antenna measurements, such as My new XR6 Force12/InnovAntennas, for example.
Scan frequency measurement mode selectable manually widths: 150kHz, 300KHz, 600KHz, 1.2MHz, 2.4MHz, 6MHz, 12MHz, 24MHz, 48MHz.
Marker Steps: 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 80kHz, 160kHz.
The KVE60C lack to calculate the reactance sign for complex impedance.
Variable sweep bandwidth; this one will do from 300kHz to 48MHz.
Easy to use, this antenna analyzer has been a valuable tool in My antenna work and tuning.
Makes short work of antenna tuning that otherwise what would have taken hours down to minutes. If your going to build or test or make some antenna alignments this is what you need.
I'm very satisfied customer now.
Regards, 4X1PD, 73!