Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing gear | GoVertical Affordable Mast Kits and accessories Help

Reviews Summary for GoVertical Affordable Mast Kits and accessories
GoVertical Affordable Mast Kits and accessories Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Quality Made in USA portable mast kits and accessories.
More info: http://www.GoVerticalUSA.com

You can write your own review of the GoVertical Affordable Mast Kits and accessories.

N2RRA Rating: 5/5 Jun 23, 2015 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Extremely pleased and the way to go.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm sure you've seen this type of portable tower mast kit else where like I have. For one I like new complete sets and when looking for this in other places you don't find a complete set. Not to mention their used, stressed out from over use and not very good quality.

Look no further! Made in the USA extreme quality product.

Received mine today and owning similar in the past I can see this kit is staying in my arsenal of goods. John (owner) was a pleasure to speak with and deal with. All was promised in the kit and I'm stoked about my future portable adventures. I won't have to worry about how long it's gonna stay up on a DXexpedition, QRP, SOTA, or disaster relief situation.

73!