Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | MyAntennas OCF-8010-E-K Windom-type dipole Help

Reviews Summary for MyAntennas OCF-8010-E-K Windom-type dipole
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$149.00 (+/-)
Description: Off Center Feed dipole for 80 through 10 Meters HF. Ballin at the apex, coax
fed.
More info: http://MyAntenna.com

You can write your own review of the MyAntennas OCF-8010-E-K Windom-type dipole.

K4IIE Rating: 5/5 Apr 20, 2016 11:43 Send this review to a friend
Works great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have been using now for a week.Outstanding performance.You really don't need an antenna tuner except on 80 and 30 and even there the internal ATU will tune it.Less than 1.5:1 on most frequencies.Could not set up as an inv. V or L,so it looks like a Z.Performs as well as my home-brew ocf dipole at 100FT.Hears well and very quiet.Well worth the $139,highly recommended.

N0DNY Rating: 5/5 Jul 12, 2015 14:08 Send this review to a friend
Very satisfied with operation.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had some weather damage to my original dipole (80-20) during the winter, so shopped for something to replace it with. I found the OCF offered by MyAntenna.com and took the leap. I installed in on July 4th, so I've not had it up long. I have been delighted with the antenna. I've been able to work lots of DX barefoot, and find the signal reports I've been getting to be more than satisfactory. The receive capabilities seem great, too, so I'm very satisfied. The construction of the dipole seems very sound, and mounting it in my pine forest was a snap. I have the apex about 40ft up, and the ends in the neighborhood of 15-20 feet. Right now I'm delighted. I hope it can withstand life in the forest.