Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | FTH Group Help

Reviews Summary for FTH Group
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Kenwood West Authorized Repair
More info: http://https://fthgroupinc.com/

You can write your own review of the FTH Group.

K0RS Rating: 5/5 Dec 10, 2015 07:42 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: months
My experience with FTH was similar to K2GT. I sent my TS-590 to them for Kenwood's warranty update. Not only did FTH provide the warranty repair, they installed the latest firmware and aligned the radio all at no charge. It took them a couple of days to get the radio checked in after UPS showed it delivered, but to be fair it arrived the day before Thanksgiving. I was able to follow the repair process on FTH's website, from the time it was assigned to a technician through the final QC check. The status of the 590 changed several times a day and FTH only had the radio about 3 days before the repair was complete. After completion, FTH showed when the radio was shipped back to me and provided me with a tracking number. A great experience, all the way through.

K2GT Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2015 18:20 Send this review to a friend
Quick and Right  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent my TS-2000 to the FTH Group, Kenwood's West Coast authorized repair facility. It arrived there late Wednesday afternoon, was checked in and showed on their web site Thursday morning. Friday morning I received a call and estimate (less than $100 for an hour labor and minor parts). Two hours later the site showed it had been repaired and was awaiting final check and shipment. It was shipped back Monday morning and arrived in perfect shape and working again. I was totally satisfied. My wife, on the other hand, is not as happy, since I told her it would take weeks to repair and I just had to buy a new radio!