Reviews Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - HF & HF+6M | OM4000HF Help

Reviews Summary for OM4000HF
OM4000HF Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Power amplifier
More info: http://hamradiouae.com

You can write your own review of the OM4000HF.

N0ISY Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2017 18:38 Send this review to a friend
OM-4000HF Best amp ever  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The OM-4000HF amp is the best experience I've had with any amp, I've had all the big names. I turned the load a bit to fast and a safety feature came on, I didn't even notice until I looked at the amps front panel, no noise, no sounds of arcing, no relays sounding like their being tortured, it didn't make me jump out of my chair, and no smell of ozone...... just an led blinking at a very slow pace for about 5 seconds, then without touching anything else I continued turning the load at a slower pace until I got the result I wanted. It's a joy to operate! I'm to old for amps that complain with earth shaking results if you make a mistake. Also it's hard to make any mistakes; just line things up, no double needles bouncing around, the leds during tuneing move slowly and accurately. No other amp even comes close when it comes to operating this gentle beast. Don't get me wrong, when I was younger being terrified by an amplifier's loud noises, vibrations, smoke & fumes and the bright sparkles with loud cracks of a good arcing kept me on my toes and was fun. I wish others would have made an amp like the OM-4000HF in the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's in fact to this day. Other amplifiers got a lot of catching up to do.
Thanks to Jay and Jim at Array Solutions putting up with all my questions!

WO7I Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2017 23:10 Send this review to a friend
OM4000HF Amp  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a great amplifier, probably my last amplifier purchase. It meets all listed specifications.
Array Solutions provided great service.

N0JR Rating: 5/5 Jul 8, 2016 12:39 Send this review to a friend
OM4000 is THE BEST  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The OM 4000HF is the best high-power amplifier I have owned or used in 58 years as a ham, and I have owned or used most of them, including every Alpha since the 76PA. I fully expect it will be the last amplifier I will ever buy.

A61ZX Rating: 5/5 Aug 8, 2015 07:06 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Amplifier arrived very fast.. the local dealer Adil (A65EE) (W4CEE) surprised me with a good price and best service ever they came and turned it on in my QTH and was ready to go for a solid DX... i recommend this product for everyone... don't waste your money trying and testing other products..

thanks to Hamradiouae.com