Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Scorpion Dipole Help

Reviews Summary for Scorpion Dipole
Scorpion Dipole Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1400.00
Description: Scorpions Best SA680 Screwdriver Antennas
More info: http://scorpionantennas.3dcartstores.com/Dipoles_c_20.html

You can write your own review of the Scorpion Dipole.

KI4DHB Rating: 5/5 Aug 12, 2015 14:47 Send this review to a friend
An engineering and machining masterpiece  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
First off, let me say that I never had any experience with screwdriver antennas used back to back as a dipole. I had only wished for many years that I could get one, and use it for portable outings or on vacation. Or perhaps, when the time comes to downsize, (read as moving to a condo) that this unit would still keep me on the air. Well, meet Ron Douglass at Scorpion antennas and his uncanny ability to produce a product that is truly second to none, as far as machining and materials that go into the unit itself. And if you think you have a problem, well, Ron has already thought about the same problem and has a fix for it, before you can even send him an email. After my initial order, Ron kept me updated as to where my order was, and when my unit would be built. You see, Ron also has a full time job, to pay the bills, but he also finds time everyday to answer emails, or even call you on the phone. I cannot say enough about his customer service abilities, and his desire to make sure that you are totally satisfied with your purchase. As someone else wrote about one of his mobile antennas: "Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten." Can you name another antenna manufacturer that will give you a lifetime warranty? After my initial hook up, my first contact was Columbia. Not bad for something I had no experience with. Seriously folks, even if you are just thinking about Scorpion Antennas, give them a real close look. You will be glad you did, I know I am.