Reviews Categories | Lightning & Surge Protection/Supression | Front Panel Express Help

Reviews Summary for Front Panel Express
Front Panel Express Reviews: 4 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $Varies
Description: I needed a bulkhead to mount on my shack wall for coax and rotor/control line. I downloaded the CAD program from Front Panel Express, designed my panel and hit the order button.
More info: http://www.frontpanelexpress.com/

You can write your own review of the Front Panel Express.

AA4PB Rating: 4/5 Aug 21, 2015 06:53 Send this review to a friend
Only one complaint  Time owned: more than 12 months
Over time I've purchased several hundred custom panels for small production equipment at work. My only complaint is that they do the cut-outs and holes after the panel is painted. This leaves the edges of the cut-outs bare aluminum which doesn't look good if the edges are exposed to view. My solution was to use a black marker pen to paint the inside of the panel openings.

KG4RUL Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2015 20:13 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Workmanship  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I had a panel manufactured for a project - an ARDUINO based, DTMF controller for a remote simplex base station (Kenwood TMV71A). All the openings were sized and positioned correctly and the black anodized finish was excellent. The cost was reasonable and delivery was on-time. No more stick-on labels for my future projects!

NZ4J Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2015 11:41 Send this review to a friend
Great product quality and looks  Time owned: more than 12 months
The only complaint I have is that my budget gets stressed whenever I order a panel. Of source, the quality is top notch. At work, we use them for most of our test equipment setups. They even engrave our logo on the panels.
The SW is pretty easy to use and the pricing function is rather straight forward.

N5ZC Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2015 04:21 Send this review to a friend
Easy to make bulkheads  Time owned: more than 12 months
I needed an aluminum bulk head to attach to my shack wall for coax and rotor/control line entry. I download the CAD software from Front Panel Express, design what you need then hit the order button. 5 day's later the bulkhead shipped.

You can design all types of panels for your projects.