Reviews Categories | Antenna Switching, Phasing, Controllers | INAC Antenna Controller LAC-2 Help

Reviews Summary for INAC Antenna Controller LAC-2
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 1.0/5 MSRP: $212
Description: Remote controller for INAC antennas.
More info: http://inac-radio.com/en/Controladores-de-Antena/Controlador-LAC24/Controlador-LAC2

You can write your own review of the INAC Antenna Controller LAC-2.

SQ6RKY Rating: 1/5 Aug 27, 2015 22:13 Send this review to a friend
Don't buy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got INAC LAC-2 controller together with loop antenna. When I've started to unpack controller, I was scared. Controller was dirty from the glue with sloppy mounded and scratched plexiglass window. But this was not end of bad news. I've mounted antenna on the mast and connected controller. I've realized that there is extremly hard to tune antenna, because servo motor is changing possition all the time after pressing the button without touching tuning knob. LAC2 motor runs and changes possition a bit. It is really difficult to tune antenna with this behaviour. There is lack of expected precision during tunning.
Additionally in my case in one position after pressing the button, LAC2 motor hums.

Last but not least, this equipment is extremely overpriced. It is made from cheap matrerials, there is paper scale, imprecise manual cut. Inside there are parts worth few Euros but total price is more than 200 Euro. I do not have anything against paying for well done job, but this time I got a clinker. Quality control at INAC definitelly sucks.