Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | KC8GL engraved dust cover for BY series Bencher keyer Help

Reviews Summary for KC8GL engraved dust cover for BY series Bencher keyer
KC8GL engraved dust cover for BY series Bencher keyer Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$48.50 shipped
Description: Acrylic dust cover for BY-1, BY-2, BY-3 and BY-4 Bencher
keyers. Engraved with call sign. Risers on side of cover
allow for keyer cable to pass under cover unimpeded.
More info: http://sites.google.com/site/bencheracryliccover/

You can write your own review of the KC8GL engraved dust cover for BY series Bencher keyer.

KE5ZS Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2017 17:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality product.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought an engraved dust cover for my by-2 and it is beautiful. The 1/4" thick cover will surely last a lifetime. I am so proud of it I contacted Greg to make me a cover for my straight key (bencher rj-2). Due to my measuring mistake he had to make it over and was very nice and patient about it. He refused to charge me any extra. KC8GL is a true gentleman with a very high quality cover. I just ordered another one.
Get one you will be glad you did.

KG7HZT Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2015 10:26 Send this review to a friend
Looks good on the desk!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased this cover for my Bencher ST-1. Beautifully engraved, solid construction, and it looks great. Greg provided super fast service and communicated well. Highly recommended!

K4TK Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2015 11:36 Send this review to a friend
a really great quality product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased a dust cover for my old BY-1 Bencher keyer. I did some research and found several dust covers available, but the one by Greg (KC8GL) caught my eye for a couple of reasons. One, it is engraved with your call sign (it's reverse engraved, so the surface is smooth). Second, he has built some risers on the sides so your keyer cord passes UNDER the cover with no problems. In fact, you could use the keyer on the air with the cover still on it. He also rounded the cutout for the paddles which looks better than other covers I've seen. It looked so good, I decided to buy a new BY-2 chrome keyer to sit underneath the cover. I'm very pleased with the product. Greg was courteous, answered all my questions patiently, and the product came quickly and was very well packaged for shipment.