Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Koss Pro4AAA Titanium Headphones (NOT the same as the model Pro4 Help

Reviews Summary for Koss Pro4AAA Titanium Headphones (NOT the same as the model Pro4
Koss Pro4AAA Titanium Headphones (NOT the same as the model Pro4 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $149.99
Description: Stereo Headphones
More info: http://www.koss.com

You can write your own review of the Koss Pro4AAA Titanium Headphones (NOT the same as the model Pro4.

W0CGH Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2015 21:28 Send this review to a friend
Excelllent Headphones  Time owned: more than 12 months
For years I used a pair of Kenwood Studio Monitor headphones for all of my operating, primarily CW. They eventually broke in 2011, and I began the search for a new pair of headphones. Most of the replacement headphones that I looked at were plastic and looked or felt cheap, including the better known brands like Heil and the current model Kenwoods. Having used earlier models for many years in broadcasting, I finally looked at the current offerings from Koss. None of their then in production over-the-ear models were inexpensive, but I finally sellted on their Pro4AAA Titanium model.
What sold me on these 'phones?? 1) Over-the-ear style; 2) fairly light weight; 3) apparent wearing comfort (I had yet to actually see a pair remember); 4) but most of all, Koss's long reputation in the industry and limited lifetime warrantee. This model is no longer shown on Koss's web page, and are apparently no longer in production, but they are still available from Amazon dot come at bargain basement pricing.
If you're looking for an excellent pair of over-the-ear headphones, I would highly recommend the Koss Pro4AAA Titanium. Grab a pair now while they're still available.