Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | microHAM micro2R SO2R Interface Help

Reviews Summary for microHAM micro2R SO2R Interface
microHAM micro2R SO2R Interface Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $329
Description: micro2R is designed for any amateur with two transceivers and any control interface. It is feature rich but easy to install and operate, provides automatic or manual control of headphone audio and transmitter selection, and is compatible with the automatic modes of all of the most popular contest logging programs.
More info: http://www.microham-usa.com/

You can write your own review of the microHAM micro2R SO2R Interface.

N8BI Rating: 3/5 Nov 1, 2016 19:37 Send this review to a friend
Audio Record Compatibility  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I used the unit for it's SO2R function and it worked well. I purchased it to replace my Top Ten for the record capability with my soundcard. Could not get the audio function to work. Support was very accommodating but no luck. Nice manual, 61 pages didn't help?

K6WSC Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2015 08:38 Send this review to a friend
Great SO2R INTERFACE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the microHAM micro2R SO2R interface on a Sunday, integrated it into my station, and used it the following Sunday in a CW contest.

The micro2R is well built, has a nice look and feel, and operated flawlessly in the contest.

I had no issues with the installation or configuration of the microHAM USB Device Router using the great micro2R manual.

I could not be more pleased with this great SO2R interface.