Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing gear | W8IO 8 foot tall roof tower, Model IO-810-065 Help

Reviews Summary for W8IO 8 foot tall roof tower, Model IO-810-065
W8IO 8 foot tall roof tower, Model IO-810-065 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $390
Description: 8 foot tall roof tower, 32 inch base width, 10 sq. ft. wind
load @ 80 mph with Yaesu GS-065
More info: http://www.w8io.com/rooftower.htm

You can write your own review of the W8IO 8 foot tall roof tower, Model IO-810-065.

K2VI Rating: 5/5 Oct 14, 2015 16:32 Send this review to a friend
excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
EXACTLY LIKE THE GLEN MARTIN TOWER BUT TO MUCH HIGHER SPECS. mINE WAS BUILT WITH 1/4 INCH ANGLE ALUMINUM. ROGER REALLY PUT HIS HEART INTO THE BUILD QUALITY.HE ASSEMBLES IT COMPLETELY BEFORE HE SHIPS IT OUT.I AM SURE THIS TOWER WILL LAST A LIFETIME. sO YOU GET A ROOF TOWER THAT CAN SUPPORT A BIG BEAM. THE WIND LOAD ON THE GM IS MUCH LOWER.GREAT WORK ROGER.

K8DIL Rating: 5/5 Oct 14, 2015 09:24 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
The tower has been nothing short of outstanding! I purchased this 8' tower about 14 months ago, and couldn't be happier with it. Roger kept me informed with lots of emails between the time I ordered and the tower shipped (less than three weeks when I ordered). The tower came nicely packaged in a rigid shipping "tube", and everything went together quickly in one evening.

The tower has been up now for over a year.
I did re-tighten some hardware about a month after I put it up. Since that, I've checked things over several times in the last year, and it survived our last brutally cold and snowy winter without a blemish. It looks and functions like the day I installed it. Solid as a rock, and very sturdy. In one of Roger's emails, he asked about suggestions for improvment, and I replied that I couldn't think of anything I'd change.