Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Ham Plaque - hand carved in Madagascar Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Plaque - hand carved in Madagascar
Ham Plaque - hand carved in Madagascar Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $22,00
Description: Ham Plaque wood made. Hand carved in Madagascar!!!
A great addition to your ham shack or a truly personal gift for your friends
More info: http://hamplaque.jimdo.com

You can write your own review of the Ham Plaque - hand carved in Madagascar.

IZ8CCW Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2016 02:09 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered and received 2 plaques in January 2015, and I am very pleased with it. Very nice object, vey nice job! And his customer service and communication are outstanding. He keeps you up-to-date on the status of your order, and responds immediately to any concerns.
It was a pleasure to deal with Betombo and Michele who produces a very high quality product.

N0QLT Rating: 5/5 Oct 29, 2015 20:13 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This plaque is very nicely done and the finish is perfect. It is distinctly handmade and not done by machine. I will be ordering one soon for our club station. I could not be more pleased!

K5DCR Rating: 5/5 Oct 27, 2015 14:55 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great job! Thanks so much. Beautiful wood and fantastic work. Perfect addition to my ham shack.

IZ1BZS Rating: 5/5 Oct 25, 2015 01:04 Send this review to a friend
wood ham plaque   Time owned: months
Very nice plaque very good job!!

I5ELQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 24, 2015 22:53 Send this review to a friend
Elegantly engraved in Madagascar  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have a wooden, personalized callsign made by Ham Plaque and it's a beautiful addition to my shack. It's a very beatify pice of wood. Betombo does a great job. The workmanship and wood quality is super. Betombo was a pleasure to deal with and the product came extremely well packaged to avoid shipping damage. I highly recommend this product and company.