Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | QJ-PS30SW I Help

Reviews Summary for QJ-PS30SW I
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.3/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: 13.8V 30A switching power supply

You can write your own review of the QJ-PS30SW I.

K5MDK Rating: 4/5 Aug 16, 2017 23:14 Send this review to a friend
Great PS watch out for input voltage  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
While I love this light-weight power supply, with its phase adjust feature, to offset possible noise, and good price, beware of your PS input voltage configuration. This product has been seen configured for 110VAC 60Hz and 220VAC 50Hz internationally and has not been seen configured for both simultaneously. The back of the unit shows two voltages: the first is the input voltage and the second is the fuse voltage rating of 250V. I let the smoke out of mine during TDY to Korea when I connected my 110VAC configured PS to 220VAC. But it has served me well for Field Operations.

M6HMS Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2017 08:18 Send this review to a friend
Great Little Power Supply  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I was after a small PSU to take with me when I move around the UK. This PSU is nice and compact. It has screw adaptors on the rear and a 10A Cigarette Ligther Socket on the front. It does make a slight sound with the fans running in the background, but it seems to disappear after a few seconds into the background. I have not taken it anywhere near to what it is rated for due to license restrictions. I purchased mine from Moonraker.eu for about 60. It was definetly worth the purchase.

HG5AZR Rating: 4/5 Nov 6, 2015 13:19 Send this review to a friend
fan noisy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have this power supply,fan noisy for me.
I used it with 20A without any problem.