Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | ROTORTIME/KT4KI Help

Reviews Summary for ROTORTIME/KT4KI
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Rotor Repair and Resale Service
More info: http://www.rotortime.com

You can write your own review of the ROTORTIME/KT4KI.

KA6OTJ Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2017 14:05 Send this review to a friend
great guy to do business with  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My HD-73 Rotor failed after 35 years of solid service so I saw Ken's ad and picked up the phone and called him. He had a rebuilt HD-73 ready to go so I bought it. That was on a Friday Night about 7pm his time. He sent me out the rotor on Monday and I had it on Wed. It arrived in perfect shape and works and sounds brand new. A good guy to do business with.

Jay
Ka6otj

KW2DX Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2016 22:33 Send this review to a friend
Repaired 2 T2X rotors  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had a T2X that had been up on my tower for 28 years and had been inactive 20 years. I hooked up the cable to the control box, turned it on, and to my surprise, the rotor turned the TH7DX beam. The rotor was noisy and rough in turning so I contacted Ken (KT4KI) by phone from his eBay sales advertising. I then e-mailed a heads up and sent off the T2X via UPS for $25.00. Communication from Ken was great notifying me that he had received it 2 days later and was stating to repair. 2 days passed and I received an e-mail from him telling me that it was done. He told me of the parts replaced and over all condition that he had to work with. I received an invoice that included return shipping that I paid with PayPal. He sent the rotor back to me UPS and it works GREAT.. Total turnaround time was about 6 days.

6 months later I sent off another T2X to him and it was the same great service and fast turnaround time.

He can be contacted at KT4KI@yahoo.com

WB0CFF Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2015 12:14 Send this review to a friend
Repaired HAM IV Rotor  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I opted to try out Rotortime after a referral from another ham. I had a HAM IV rotor that had 20+ years in service. It had accumulated normal wear and tear and then storm damage in 2014.

The service was quick and competent. E-Mail updates and communication was excellent.

I would use this service again.