Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | N3ZN ZN-9dx paddle Help

Reviews Summary for N3ZN ZN-9dx paddle
N3ZN ZN-9dx paddle Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$365.00
Description: The ZN-9dx is built on a 3 1/4" diameter base and weighs 2 3/4 pounds. It features 3 ball bearing per lever arm, magnetic return, solid silver contact points and very fine threaded magnet and contact screws (56 TPI). It has 6 non-skid feet for maximum stability. All screws are stainless steel and fingerpieces are carbon fiber. The OTO ( outside to outside dimension of the fingerpieces) options are either 1/2" or 3/4". The lever arms are a parallel arrangement and the OTO cannot be changed. Measure the OTO of your favorite paddle and order accordingly.

The ZN-9dx paddles shown are 1/2" OTO and 3/4" OTO respectively. The ZN-9dx is available in black
More info: http://www.n3znkeys.com/p/489/zn-9dx

You can write your own review of the N3ZN ZN-9dx paddle.

KB3H Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2016 14:37 Send this review to a friend
Makin' CW great - One Key At A Time!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A masterfull blend of precision mechanical construction and aesthetics. A joy to use - and look at!
Great communication with Tony. Well worth the wait for my custom gold/red combo paddle.

He wants YOU to be happy.

A+ For packing and shipping too.

An heirloom

VE9AA Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2016 10:51 Send this review to a friend
Just the best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my 2nd N3ZN paddle, and while certainly not cheap for me to purchase across the border here in Canada, what with the low dollar and whatnot, is well worth the money.

After 30 or so years, I used to think my Benchers were a really nice paddle, but after using some others like Tony's, I see how loosey-goosey they are. Tony's are built wonderfully. I won't ever buy another $50-$100 set of paddles from anyone.

Both my N3ZN paddles have been custom built with specs/colours not the defaults, however I am sure the defaults will be perfect for 95% of hams anyways....but I like things to match the shack or the car colours and design, so Tony worked with me.

Awesome product and the packing is like I have never seen before. Short of being run over by a forklift, I doubt you could have the key you paid your hard earned money for be damaged in shipment. This is reality at times for buying something from far away. I doubt any of Tony's keys will EVER be damaged in shipping.

Not sure what more I could say that hasn't already been said 100 times.

The ZN-9DX was on a real tight time line and I ordered it exactly 1 month before Xmas to be opened on Xmas morning, knowing he was a couple weeks behind. Guess what - I opened it Xmas morning !

Thanks Tony.