Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | ClearMic by Headsetbuddy for Bose QC15 Help

Reviews Summary for ClearMic by Headsetbuddy for Bose QC15
ClearMic by Headsetbuddy for Bose QC15 Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $19.95
Description: Clear Mic turns your Bose headphones into the ultimate
headset using an attachable noise canceling boom
microphone. Unlike the inline mic that comes with the
headphones, Clear Mic eliminates most background noise so
that no matter where you are the person on the other end
will think you're calling from a closed-door office. Just
like the OEM mic, the Clear Mic fits flush into the left
earcup.
More info: http://www.headsetbuddy.com/clearmic-noise-canceling-microphone-for-bose-qc15-headphones/

You can write your own review of the ClearMic by Headsetbuddy for Bose QC15.

KA1J Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2016 11:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent choice for a noise cancelling mic  Time owned: more than 12 months
I don't feel flush so I bought the "Clearmic by Headsetbuddy instead of the well known $300+ microphone attachments for the Bose QC15. Costs $19.95 and is not as ruggedly made as the top end mic attachments for the QC15 but it works incredibly well with my cell phone. I haven't used it with the K3 as I have an old hand mic with the HC4 which works for the very few times I do use SSB and I don't have the adapter to plug into the headphone and mic jacks.

I can tell you that people who have had a difficult time making my words out with the Samsung Galaxy in a noisy environment, have no problems when I use the Clearmic and they always comment on how clear my voice is. Because of the 100% compliments on the better sound using the clearmic in all conditions, I have zero doubt it will produce a very worthy sound on SSB.

The only part I don't like about the Clearmic is with its mic cord being thinner than the stock QC15 cord. Still, I have used mine for three years now and it's still in excellent condition, connected to the K3. If I want to use the cell, I just remove the plug from the adapter for the 1/4" stereo plug on the K3 and plug it right into the cell when I need to use the phone. I just turn the flexible mic arm out of my way when connected to the K3 and the mic is never in the way.

FWIW, I bought a 2nd one last year, still in the box, just in case something happens to mine and I want an immediate replacement. For the price, it's perfect.

The company sells lots of other adapters but I've only used the clearmic

Gary, KA1J