Reviews Categories | Antenna Rotators & Accessories | Ham Supply Yaesu Illuminator Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Supply Yaesu Illuminator
Ham Supply Yaesu Illuminator Reviews: 8 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$19.95
Description: Assembled & Tested Yaesu Illuminator 3 LED board gives you all the light you need, even in daylight!
More info: http://www.hamsupply.com/yaesu-illuminator/

You can write your own review of the Ham Supply Yaesu Illuminator.

WD5FUN Rating: 5/5 Jul 22, 2017 12:06 Send this review to a friend
Fixed a naging problem  Time owned: more than 12 months
I tried all kinds of lights trying to fix the G800SA when the worthless Yaesu light went out. The Ham Supply Yaesu Illuminator is better than the original and is very easy to install.

K4JPN Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2017 14:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received the illuminator kit for my G-800DXA rotator and had it installed in about an hour, excellent instructions and a great improvement over the pilot light.

N7GCO Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2017 23:38 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Replacement  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The light went out on my Yaesu 1000, which made it very hard to see. The Ham Supply Illuminator makes it brighter then it was originally. The instructions and photos for installing it were excellent. So even a non techie like me had no problem doing the install. I really appreciate them bring this product to market. If your Yaesu rotator light goes out, this is really the way to go. You will not be sorry.

K8ZOG Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2017 18:35 Send this review to a friend
Wow!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Needed to replace the bulb in my G-1000DXA, Yaesu is worthless for getting a new bulb, I had found the Ameritron amp overlay on www.hamsupply.com and bought that, I noticed at the time he had a light kit for my rotor box. I went to the site and ordered the kit, 2 days later I had it in my hand, Install was very easy and the light is very bright. Another awesome product from Ham Supply

WO2X Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2017 06:03 Send this review to a friend
Works great, easy.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wanted to replace the dead bulbs in my Yaesu G-1000DXA controller. Came across the illuminator kit from Ham Supply. Ordered it and received the kit in 2 days.

Installation was very straightforward and easy. I do recommend using the color pictures on their web site instead of the black & white ones on the documentation included with the kit.

Well worth the cost for an easy to install replacement for the cheap bulbs Yaesu used.

WB6MMV Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2016 10:15 Send this review to a friend
G800SDX lighting improvement  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased this kit from Ham Supply for my G 800SDX rotor. The kit is very well made and has very thorough instructions for installing the kit. The lighting improvement is outstanding; the led is around a 5K kelvin color which is far better then the old bulb.

I recommend this for any of the Yaesu rotors.

WB2VVV Rating: 5/5 Jul 4, 2016 11:41 Send this review to a friend
Nice Bright LED Lighting for Yaesu 1000-SDX Rotator Controller!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A 3 LED board to replace the hot running and rather dim panel lamp inside the Yaesu rotator controllers. The LED board screws right into a pair of existing holes, and takes power from the original 12 VAC incandescent lamp's leads. Instructions are provided and also a very high resolution set of color images are on the web site to help as well. The updated LED lighting is better, brighter, and cooler running! This same board fits a number of different model Yaesu rotator controllers!

K7ZV Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2016 12:56 Send this review to a friend
Eazy upgrade-Execellent Product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a new product for Ham Supply and it came out at a perfect time for me as my Yaesu G-2800DXA bulb died a few days before I found this replacement upgrade. Having once replaced the original bulb years back I was dreading doing it again because it was not so easy. The new Illuminator kit was a snap to install with well written instructions and pictures to follow. This a well thought out item that is simple to install. Replacement time took all of 20 minutes from start to finish. The new light is a much nicer color to view over the orange colored original bulb.