Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | MFJ-1260 Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-1260
MFJ-1260 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $99.95
Description: MIC/RIG SWITCH, 2 MIC TO 1 RIG
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-1260

You can write your own review of the MFJ-1260 .

KB8LKH Rating: 2/5 Jan 3, 2017 17:30 Send this review to a friend
Unit is OK, typical MFJ Customer Service and Quality Control!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bout the MFJ 1260 a little over a year ago.

I was setting up this unit to be used on an Alinco HF transceiver.

None of the settings in the instruction manual worked.

Non of the MFJ customer/tech people could be of any "real" help. I had to take my complaint to a supervisor.

I ended up sending my unit back to MFJ.

My unit sat at MFJ for almost one and a half months. Only after repeated phone calls to this supervisor, did he find out it had been sitting in the receiving bay the whole time.

Another unit was sent to me, with the same problem.

I finally found out from this supervisor, that the round pin Mic jacks on the front were wired incorrectly. Yes, incorrectly on both units

I had already determined this for myself with a digital multimeter. The problem was getting MFJ to accept the fact the a customer who troubleshooted a product themselves, was correct in their finding.

Unfortunately, unless you want to build your on Mic switching unit, MFJs are the only commercially available units.

Great corner on the market MFJ.

KB3ZVH Rating: 5/5 Oct 24, 2016 15:41 Send this review to a friend
Great for the money!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just Purchased my MFJ-1260 microphone switch from HRO last week. It links my MFJ-297 desktop microphone with my TR-2000 boom microphone and headset. No more pulling out plugs to change microphones. Just the push of a button. So far it works great.

K7DRT Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2016 05:21 Send this review to a friend
Good Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just purchased this unit last week. It provided the solution I needed. I have two Heil mics,a HM10
& a Pro7 headset. I use the headset when I have net control and the boom mic all the other times.
The Push To Talk input is great as I use the same Heil hand switch for both mics. I also wired the transceiver external speaker into the unit. I use the units head phone input which has a volume control. It is only monaural but that is all I need. I recommend you read the manual (you have to download it) as there is a lot to setting the jumpers correctly. The product works very well & the inside quality looked good.