Reviews Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - 6M/VHF/UHF+ | TE Systems 14612G Help

Reviews Summary for TE Systems 14612G
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 0.0/5 MSRP: $1600
Description: TE 2 meter 600 Watt amplifier
More info: http://www.tesystems.com/am-radio.htm

You can write your own review of the TE Systems 14612G.

W4TUN Rating: 0/5 Mar 26, 2016 06:14 Send this review to a friend
Rip Off  Time owned: months
Same thing has happened to me. Amp has spent more time at the factory. David told me that the design was flawed and that they were doing a new design, he would send me a re designed unit in a few months. That was almost a year ago. Finally David agreed to return my money. Nothing....says they don't know how to refund. I am going to pursue every avenue I can think of, but be very careful. They take your money and no working product.

N0LWF Rating: 0/5 Mar 13, 2016 17:24 Send this review to a friend
Beware!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned this amp since December 2012. It has spent more time at TE than it has in my possession. The last time I sent it in for repair because of FET failure was in March of 2014. I am writing this on March 11 2016 and TE never has repaired the amp and they still have it. Dave will not return phone calls or reply to emails. Dave told me when I sent it in there was a design problem with the amp. Just beware that if you buy a TE amp and it needs repair, you may never get it back again if you send it to TE.