Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Uniden BC20 Communications Speaker Help

Reviews Summary for Uniden BC20 Communications Speaker
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Uniden 20 watt communications speaker.
More info: http://https://www.uniden.com/automotive/cb-radios/cb-radio-accessories/id-BC20/BC20_20_Watt_Communications_Speaker

You can write your own review of the Uniden BC20 Communications Speaker.

KJ4I Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2016 15:12 Send this review to a friend
Great speaker  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been using this speaker on my Uniden scanner and it has been a solid performer. First of all it feels of quality construction with a plastic housing and a metal front mesh cover. This speaker is plenty loud and does not rattle or distort at higher volume levels. For scanners and FM rigs this speaker sounds great. It may not be something you'd want to use for HF but then again everyone's sound preferences are different. I would say that the audio response tends to lean a lot toward the mid and low range with highs coming through as they need to. I prefer a speaker with this response as I can't stand the sound of tiny speakers with way too many highs. It definitely has a full rich sound. At least to me it does. Of course that may very from radio to radio. I really can't comment on the built in noise filter as I have not needed to use it since that wasn't the reason I bought this speaker. In all, I think this is a quality speaker for what it cost.