Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Uniden BC20 Communications Speaker Help

Reviews Summary for Uniden BC20 Communications Speaker
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Uniden 20 watt communications speaker.

You can write your own review of the Uniden BC20 Communications Speaker.

N8OPS Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2018 09:52 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have one of these on my Icom 7410, another on my Icom 2300 on my desk, and I just ordered another for the Homepatrol II scanner. The audio is clear and loud with no distortion and it beats the heck out of the audio from internal radio speakers. Very highly recommended. I've noticed that often has a much lower price than anywhere else, and I have purchased all three of them from there.
KJ4I Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2016 15:12 Send this review to a friend
Great speaker  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been using this speaker on my Uniden scanner and it has been a solid performer. First of all it feels of quality construction with a plastic housing and a metal front mesh cover. This speaker is plenty loud and does not rattle or distort at higher volume levels. For scanners and FM rigs this speaker sounds great. It may not be something you'd want to use for HF but then again everyone's sound preferences are different. I would say that the audio response tends to lean a lot toward the mid and low range with highs coming through as they need to. I prefer a speaker with this response as I can't stand the sound of tiny speakers with way too many highs. It definitely has a full rich sound. At least to me it does. Of course that may very from radio to radio. I really can't comment on the built in noise filter as I have not needed to use it since that wasn't the reason I bought this speaker. In all, I think this is a quality speaker for what it cost.