Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | BASICOMM CW TOUCH PADDLE Help

Reviews Summary for BASICOMM CW TOUCH PADDLE
BASICOMM  CW TOUCH PADDLE Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $177-269
Description: CAPACITATIVE TOUCH PADDLE
More info: http://www.arraysolutions.com

You can write your own review of the BASICOMM CW TOUCH PADDLE.

G4UGB Rating: 4/5 Nov 1, 2017 15:18 Send this review to a friend
Great ... but ...  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my Basicomm paddles and base about 10 days ago. I bought the Platinum version. Really nice to use... and I was delighted. But - less than two weeks later - the gold or brass effect plating on the paddle actuators has started to come off (where my finger and thumb contact the paddle) showing the silver chrome plating underneath.It looks cheap and nasty now and shouldn't be like that for the price I paid. I thought with the colour of the paddles (and the price I paid) they were brass. Turns out they aren't. So I am now awaiting a response from the UK dealer I purchased the paddles from. This is a great key - and a delight to use - somewhat over priced - but spoiled by an obviously cheap plating process. For the price I paid - I expected at least - solid brass paddles. But maybe brass cannot be used in touch sensitive cases such as this. I don't know. However Basicomm - I'm not impressed.

N9AOP Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2016 14:20 Send this review to a friend
Looks good-works well  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After using this paddle for a week I would not go back to one with mechanical movement. There are other capacitive touch paddles on the market but this one looks professional and not home brew.
Art, N9AOP