Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Mosely CL-33-M Triband beam Help

Reviews Summary for Mosely CL-33-M Triband beam
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $850.00
Description: Heavy duty 3 element beam covering 10, 15, 20 meters.
1kw power rating.
More info: http://www.mosley-electronics.com/pages/home.htm

You can write your own review of the Mosely CL-33-M Triband beam.

KD8BBK Rating: 5/5 May 8, 2016 05:03 Send this review to a friend
Great antenna worth the money  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased this antenna one year ago and am very happy with it. I had some friends try to steer me towards some other brands and only to find out that a lot of the other makers have some kind of mechanical failure, like everything does but when reading the reviews and having one before the mosley just seemed to be the best for stability. Will I can tell you after one year I am extremely happy with it. All my opinions are based on my antenna which it replaced, The mosley TA 33 M. The CL-33-M has a 4 foot longer boom ( 18 feet) and I didn't think it would make a lot of difference, boy was I wrong. I like to work DX and don't have any problems with this antenna snagging the DX stations. Antenna height is at 50 feet and my amplifier is a AL 811H. So not a real big station here. Now before on the old mosley antenna I would have to wait for the near end of the expeditions when the pileups where smaller, but not now.

The construction is superb and the instructions are very simple to understand. No measuring and no guess work. The SWR on the antenna are just as advertised, even a little lower then stated.

You won't be sorry if you get one.