Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | K2NG Tower Services Help

Reviews Summary for K2NG Tower Services
K2NG Tower Services Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: After a 38 year career as a EE, I retired and entered the tower service business. I have 45 years experience climbing all sorts of towers, and now it is time to make money at it. I have been involved in a lot of ambitious projects over the years. I was the 80M antenna guy at the K2GL superstation back in the 70's. I also built my own big contest station and the PJ4G contest station. I bring my 38 years of EE experience up the tower with me, as well as good mechanical abilities (due to my other hobby as a gearhead). I also have some fabrication capability. Please call me or Email me to discuss your project.

k2ng@verizon.net

cell: 908-268-5162

You can write your own review of the K2NG Tower Services.

W3FW Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2017 06:33 Send this review to a friend
Very conscientious  Time owned: more than 12 months
In the past I have used two other popular installers and they all fell very short of doing good work including a terrible attitude. Noah is exactly the opposite. He is extremely pleasant and friendly to work with. He takes charge and applies his old world work ethics to do the finest most complete job on your project. I fully recommend him for all of your tower and antenna projects.

K2LGO Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2016 17:52 Send this review to a friend
Took down old tower  Time owned: more than 12 months
A friend of mine who is downsizing was somewhat anxious to get a ROHN tower taken down, and Noah came to the rescue...or so I heard..My friend said he arrived early, and did a great job of taking the antenna off the tower, and taking the tower down..He left the place immaculate..My friend says he will gladly recommend you..

NA2AA Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2016 15:20 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Services!  Time owned: more than 12 months
First and foremost, Noah is an engineer. I have worked with him on a few tower installs - from 30' to over 100' - and he is rigorous on planning and getting it right the first time. Regardless of size of install, I would highly recommend him!

K1VR Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2016 12:28 Send this review to a friend
Fixed TIC Ring at Height  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
For two years I had a TIC Ring scraping as it turned through NW. Two other climber-friends (SP4Z, and a local who doesn't want your phone call, but both clever chaps) were unable to suggest a resolution. K2NG resolved it with parts on hand. Color me very happy.