Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | EFHW-8010-P 200W 8-band End Fed Half Wave antenna - MyAntennas.c Help

Reviews Summary for EFHW-8010-P 200W 8-band End Fed Half Wave antenna - MyAntennas.c
EFHW-8010-P 200W 8-band End Fed Half Wave antenna - MyAntennas.c Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $129.99
Description: Portable or stationary 200W End-Fed Half-Wave (EFHW)
antenna for 80/40/30/20/17/15/12
and 10m bands, NO TUNER NEEDED. Perfect for EMCOM, ALE,
SOTA,NPOTA RV etc.
More info: http://myantennas.com/wp/product/efhw-8010p/

You can write your own review of the EFHW-8010-P 200W 8-band End Fed Half Wave antenna - MyAntennas.c.

KB3FN Rating: 5/5 Oct 3, 2016 09:23 Send this review to a friend
EFHW-8010-P 5+++  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered and received a EFHW-8010P Multiband End Fed Half Wave Antenna from MyAntennas. I purchased the antenna to try and reach other hams within a 150-200-mile radius. The emergency organization that I am the team leader for had to be confident that an antenna in a NIVS configuration needed to have 100 per cent coverage day or night. In operating Winlink Express Peer-to-Peer on 75 meters. Did it work in the resent S.E.T. drill? It was amazing. Day or night I was able to connect when I wanted to whom I needed to. I would give this antenna a 5+++ rating if I could.
The antenna is built with excellent materials that I have no question that it will be used for many years to come. Installation is simple find a tie off point for both ends and put it up. Connect to rig and you are on the air with no other changes.

E73M Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2016 18:49 Send this review to a friend