Reviews Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - 6M/VHF/UHF+ | BEKO HLV 1250 144 MHZ AMPLIFIER Help

Reviews Summary for BEKO HLV 1250 144 MHZ AMPLIFIER
BEKO HLV 1250 144 MHZ AMPLIFIER Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: The BEKO HLV-1250 is a special 25th Anniversary Amplifier celebrating 25 years of quality amplifier design in the Beko Elektronik

tradition. Itís sleek blue anodized front panel is a show stopper.

Due to its small foot print and light weight, the HLV-1250 is the ideal amplifier for: contest, portable, EME & home station operation.

HLV-1250 Features:
* Instant on ** No warm up needed** -- **Donít miss the opening**
* No tuning required.
* Covers 144-148 MHz
* Full output with 25 watts drive level. (Other drive levels are available **Please contact us**)

* > 1,250 watts RF Output SSB/CW/Digital Modes

* WSJT / Digital Mode at rated output

* Equipped with NXP's BLF188XR transistors
* New, super fast, accidental-overdrive / spike protection up to 150W
* Built-in IMD indication

* An integrated sequenced voltage to control external mast-mounted preamplifiers is provided. A built in Bias-T allows the preamp

voltage to be injected onto the coaxial cable. For those preamplifiers that canít be powered via the coax and require a separate

VDC cable, the sequenced voltage is available via a back panel connection.

As with all Beko Elektronik amplifiers, a front panel switch allows the user to select external preamp On / Off function thus allowing

the preamplifier to be switched in-line or off-line. The HLV-1250 and HLV-1250LPD amplifiers provide a direct connection to the

new Beko HPP-144 2.5 kW mast mounted preamplifiers.

More info: http://www.ssbusa.com/

You can write your own review of the BEKO HLV 1250 144 MHZ AMPLIFIER.

KK4X Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2017 04:56 Send this review to a friend
Still a SOLID Preformer  Time owned: more than 12 months
Hi Gang its been a year since my last review. all I can say, I love these AMPS, I have one for all the bands except 1296. well I had a Hickup on one of my BEKO Preamps and it was out of Warranty. I Contacted GERRY SSB USA in Mountain Top, PA, he suggested I send it too him so he may fix the problem, WELL Gerry DID, and it was a Reasonable Price and quick Turn Around, MY 1250 is also at SSB USA, for a modification of input Power due to I sold my 2 FLEX 6700, The input power is going to be up to 15 watts now, I use all my BEKO 2 and 6 Meter amps with MY Expert Electronics MB-1 SDR Radio. other BEKOS amps I use with transverter (khune)and my ANAN 100! well that's it for this update. 73 De KK4x, Ed Tampa Florida

WP4O Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2016 04:23 Send this review to a friend
SOLID PREFORMER  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is newly acquired amplifier for EME use
this amplifier is rated at 1250 watts out. I run it at 900 watts for EME, and it can play all day that way with no issues, granted you have a good SWR, I also purchased the BEKO HPP 144. 2.5kw Mast mounted preamp, the amplifier will feed the preamp but if your antenna has any short, it will not work, therefore you have to hard wire the Preamp to the Amplifier. I am currently using POW A BEAM, there made in the UK.
Gerry from SSB USA is fantastic to deal with and with out saying Bernie owner of BEKO, there service and back up of there AMPS is 2nd to none. Any question e mail me. I am very content with this new product, Happy 25th Anniversy Beko..

73 catch you on the Moon and Tropo.
Ed Now KK4X