Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | W2IHY Custom Cables Help

Reviews Summary for W2IHY Custom Cables
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$30
Description: Besides great audio equipment, W2IHY also makes custom audio
cables for all sorts of microphone-transceiver needs
More info: http://www/w2ihy.com

You can write your own review of the W2IHY Custom Cables.

AE5GG Rating: 5/5 Jul 18, 2016 05:10 Send this review to a friend
Cables are extremely well made!  Time owned: more than 12 months
W2IHY cables are of a very high quality and equally important is the fantastic customer service. I had a new radio arriving but soon realized that the cable to my EQplus was too short to reach the new location. I called W2IHY and asked for a custom 8' cable as soon as I could get it. It was made, shipped and arrived in <2 days. Extremely well done!

This is the fourth product that I have purchased and all of them follow the same high quality standards. I highly recommend these products!

WO8USA Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2016 15:46 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic, as always--8 pin gender bender  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a custom cable to connect two male 8-pin mic cords. Its a long story why----running a Yaesu MD100 on a Heil boom using an extension cord. I also had a "new" Shure 444 mic I wanted to run via my W2IHY into my Ft1000V. So I wanted an 8-pin "gender bender" mic connector, not made. Julius made one up for me so that I can use ANY microphone I may get using this set-up, 8-pin female/female. Grounded great, no RFI. Julius delivers professional quality in the amateur business, we need more people like him and his company in radio today.

I believe this 8-pin gender bender is a unique product not offered anywhere else, if you ever need one please call Julius.