Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Bose QC25 Help

Reviews Summary for Bose QC25
Bose QC25 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$250.00
Description: Around ear noise cancelling headphones
More info: http://www.bose.com

You can write your own review of the Bose QC25.

AJ9C Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2016 06:36 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I had a QC15 plus headset buddy and loved the combination except for the limpness of the mic. Headset was the best. I sold the QC15 when I got the 25. I like it even better since you can use them as regular old headphones when the battery goes kaput. I matched this with the Antlion ModMic and couldn't be happier.

WC3O Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2016 15:04 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have owned the earlier Bose QC15 for a long time. They work very well. I decided to get a pair of QC25s to try out. The 25s leave the 15s in the dust.
What I like:
- The noise cancelling is outstanding. The world goes away. Itís so quiet you get lonely!
- They are light
- They are comfortable
- They use a single AAA battery so if the batt goes dead during a contest you can switch-out in a minute.
- They still work without the battery just fine, sans the noise cancelling.
- I liked it some much I bought a second set! My older headphones are now for sale.

What I donít like:
- If you look over the Bose web site you will be BOMBARDED with advertisements as you cruise the internet
- Did I say BOMBARDED? Every web page you look at thereís a Bose ad. That really POs me.
- If these are like my other Bose headphones after a while you will find yourself replacing the ear pads. They are not leather but something synthetic that body oils tend to deteriorate. If you buy the OE Bose ear pads they are expensive.
Not much else.

They look great, come in different colors (if that matters to you). They come with cords for Apple or Android. Needless to say they are great for music. Not the best, but quite good. But the noise cancelling really is outstanding. Fan/blower and ambient noise is absolutely GONE. Notably better than the earlier QC15s. I bought both mine off of ebay for a reduced price.
CU on the radio