Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | Extra Class the Easy Way by K4IA Help

Reviews Summary for Extra Class the Easy Way by K4IA
Extra Class the Easy Way by K4IA Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$18
Description: New Extra Class study guide
More info: http://EasyWayHamBooks.com

You can write your own review of the Extra Class the Easy Way by K4IA.

N4FOY Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2017 17:07 Send this review to a friend
Genius.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is pure genius.

I have been struggling with publications and study guides and practice tests and flash cards and all kinds of junk for over a year.

This Extra Class publication came to my attention by way of Amazon, and I ordered it straightaway, after reading briefly about the approach (the right answers will pop out at you). It made perfect sense.

I opened the package from Amazon at 2:00 PM today, and studied the E1 material in its entirety. I then went against the author's recommendation and tested myself with a practice exam, but only on the E1 questions.

Perfect score. Nailed every one. And it's only 4:00PM.

I will happily Post my exam result after I pass Extra, which in my estimation should happen sometime in February of this year. After that, I'll be buying the author's other publications and singing his praises to my fellow Hams.

Genius.

WA3HVR Rating: 5/5 Jan 12, 2017 12:08 Send this review to a friend
Made it very simple  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the best approach that I've ever seen to learning. The ARRL book was too cumbersome and I threw it away. This book is superb. I got a perfect score too. Kudos to the author.

K1PJR Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2016 06:50 Send this review to a friend
Excellent   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I finished reading Bucks DX the Easy Way so I went to his website and saw that he was coming out with an extra class study guide. I emailed him and he said it would be available in a day or two. A day later I ordered it on Amazon.

There are many study guides available but what I like about his is that it follows the question pool. Where needed,he gives hints as to the correct answers. Everyone has there preference on how to study and for me his book works. IMHO you can't go wrong. I'm a "book" guy so his guide along with
the NEVEC question pool works for me. I also use the ARRL license manual as a reference for the areas I don't understand.

Thanks Buck!